Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Comics For Sale

For anyone interested, I am planning to sell off some of my collection of comics, for which I have offically run out of space.

I'm selling a lot of these things at bargain prices (not all of them, mind you, especially the ones that have exponentially multiplied in value since I bought them, and which I will only sell to those really interested), lest I be accused of trying to scalp/speculate.

Here's a sampling of the stuff I'm putting up for sale:

Jim Lee's Batman: Hush

Other assorted Jim Lee/Image Comics (Wildcats, his two-issue run on Gen13, Divine Right)

the entire run of Todd McFarlane's Spider-Man (except for issues 3 and 4) (Bargain rates)

I'm also offering the X-Force/Spider-Man crossover (Bargain rates)

Todd McFarlane's Spawn issues 8 (written by Alan Moore) and 9 (written by Neil Gaiman, first appearance of Angela)

Generation X.

Several issues of Peter Parker: Spider Man (Bargain rates), a 1999 re-launch (including a rare sunburst variant cover). and some issues from the Amazing Spider-Man 1999 re-launch (pre-J. Michael Straczynski).

There's other stuff I'm not really putting up for sale but which I may be convinced to part with for the right price.

Anyone interested may contact me at 0922-8036749 or 4370024. For a more detailed listing e-mail me at apelspapa@yahoo.com and I'll send you the list and suggested prices.

No comments: