Sunday, January 16, 2005

First Post

This is the second blog I've created in as many years.

The reason I even opened this blog is that I cannot, for the life of me, remember how to get into my first blog.

Why did I even feel the need to indulge in this again when the first time around I clearly did not take it very seriously?

A good question. Let me get back to you on that.

At any rate, for anyone out there who reads this kind of thing (and I know a number of you who do), let this be my alpha-male, chest-pounding declaration that "YES, I AM STILL WRITING!!! NO, I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP THE DREAM!!!"

As a token of gratitude to the people who take time to read this post, I will not bore any of you with the pedestrian, such as details of who I am or what I do. As a matter of fact, for lack of things to say right now I am going to cut this blog a bit short.

For those interested, this little spot (aptly titled, in my opinion) will be home to my rants on work, home, politics, raising CHILDREN and all forms of fiction ranging from books to movies to comics. I don't pretend to have all-original, all-new, all-subversive slants on everything under the sun, but like every other person on this planet, I can claim that the ideas I spout here are entirely my own. Who knows, you might find something nice to take home from the chaos of my posts.

Consider that an invitation to stay tuned...

No comments: